Now February Launch of BE Lite Firming & Toning Lotion
January has been such a hectic month and as usual when you make plans to re-launch one of your most popular products something will always happen to make it just that much more challenging. Our NEW formulation BE Lite Firming & Toning Lotion will be available soon.
Many of you have placed orders already and excitedly await the launch of this wonderful product. As I’ve mentioned before I’m always trying to improve and perfect my products and where possible make them as organic as they can be. BE Lite Firming & Toning Lotion has been re-formulated to include a number of wonderful ingredients that will make an already very popular product that much more so. Watch your e-mails for details of the launch with a prize for the most compelling story of how you use Balanced Essentials Products.
- Essential Oils Help Reduce Your Waist Line
- Butter vs Margarine
- Benefits of Carrier Oils
- LAVENDER RESEARCH
- LATEST RESEARCH ON BERGAMOT OIL
- BE SPORT IS NOT JUST FOR SPORT
- HANDWASHING WITH SOAP IS BEST
- MORE RESEARCH ON ESSENTIAL OILS
- NEW ... BE Lite Firming & Toning Lotion
- Common Painkillers Linked to Risk
- NEW YEAR NEW BODY
- Do you suffer from BACK PAIN?
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Can an Uplifting Oil Change the World?
- The REAL Hippocratic Oath
- Hints for Nutritional Cleansing Program
- Pigeon with swollen toe and BE Relieved
- Angela's Transformation
- What REALLY is a balanced diet?
- A Brief Outline of Essential Oil Properties
- Silver effective on all kinds of bacteria
- I'm feeling GREAT
- NEW Products
- Essential Oils as First Choice for Pain Relief
- How to Raise Healthy Children in a Toxic World
- Paralysed Puppy Makes Quick Recovery
- Why are diets not successful?
- Comparison - Diet or Cleanse
- Are we being poisoned?
- Our 30,000th customer order
- Will your order BE our 30,000th
- BE Lady
- Simple Homemade Detox Drink
- Can a citrus aroma help kids?
- View A Current Affair
- Handwashing with soap is best!
- Our World First Research
- Kirlian Photography Can Diagnose Illness