Kirlian Photography Can Diagnose Illness
Dr Harry Oldfield pioneered Kirlian Photography as a medical research tool in England and abroad. From this he developed a three dimensional method of scanning the body using electrical fields. After discovering that diseased states manifest first in the body's energy fields, he went on to develop methods with which to treat these energy imbalances using Electro-Crystal Therapy.
Both Kirlian and MRI systems are able to visualise important cellular and bioenergetic phenomena because they produce frequencies that resonate with the natural cellular and energetic components of the bodies they are used to study.
- Current 'Pharmaceuticals' for Pain Relief
- Another use for BE Lite
- Is the pH of my soap important?
- There are many treatments for Heel Spur.
- The Future of Aromatherapy
- Did You Know?
- Essential Oils Help Reduce Your Waist Line
- Butter vs Margarine
- Benefits of Carrier Oils
- LAVENDER RESEARCH
- LATEST RESEARCH ON BERGAMOT OIL
- BE SPORT IS NOT JUST FOR SPORT
- HANDWASHING WITH SOAP IS BEST
- MORE RESEARCH ON ESSENTIAL OILS
- NEW ... BE Lite Firming & Toning Lotion
- NEW FORMULATION
- Common Painkillers Linked to Risk
- NEW YEAR NEW BODY
- Do you suffer from BACK PAIN?
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Can an Uplifting Oil Change the World?
- The REAL Hippocratic Oath
- Hints for Nutritional Cleansing Program
- Pigeon with swollen toe and BE Relieved
- Angela's Transformation
- What REALLY is a balanced diet?
- A Brief Outline of Essential Oil Properties
- Silver effective on all kinds of bacteria
- I'm feeling GREAT
- NEW Products
- Essential Oils as First Choice for Pain Relief
- How to Raise Healthy Children in a Toxic World
- Paralysed Puppy Makes Quick Recovery
- Why are diets not successful?
- Comparison - Diet or Cleanse
- Are we being poisoned?
- Our 30,000th customer order
- Will your order BE our 30,000th
- BE Lady
- Simple Homemade Detox Drink
- Can a citrus aroma help kids?
- View A Current Affair
- Handwashing with soap is best!
- Our World First Research