Please enable cookies in your web browser to continue.
What are Cookies?
- Start Internet Explorer
- Under the Tools menu, click Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Click the Advanced button
- Put a check mark in the box for Override Automatic Cookie Handling, put another check mark in the Always accept session cookies box
- Click OK
- Click OK
- Restart Internet Explore
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to Medium) under Settings. Click OK
- Click on the Tools-menu in Mozilla
- Click on the Options… item in the menu – a new window open
- Click on the Privacy selection in the left part of the window.
- Expand the Cookies section
- Check the Enable cookies and Accept cookies normally checkboxes
- Save changes by clicking Ok.
- Click on the Tools menu in Opera
- Click on the Preferences… item in the menu – a new window open
- Click on the Privacy selection near the bottom left of the window.
- The Enable cookies checkbox must be checked, and Accept all cookies should be selected in the “Normal cookies” drop-down
- Save changes by clicking Ok