Features and Benefits of BE RELIEVED and BE SPORT
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to use – They are topical applications that are applied to the area where pain is located.
- Treats pain from a holistic viewpoint. Pain is not just a physical sensation but a complete emotional experience. Essential oils work also on the emotions and are effective also for anxiety, shock and grief.
- Aromatherapy is highly effective in pain management. The essential oils used in these products work for pain management because they are analgesic, anti-inflammatory and have prostaglandin inhibition properties that provide physiological pain relief.
- Safe to use if properly administered because these products are blended correctly. The properties of essential oils in their natural state are easily adapted to human physiology and, when safely and well prescribed, are free from undesirable side effects.
- BE Relieved and BE Sport each contain a blend of 11 essential oils. The natural chemical complexity of essential oils makes them an ideal form of pharmacological therapy in pain management.
- Essential oils have been used for centuries for health and healing. The pharmacological activity of some essential oils used specifically for pain management has been extensively researched. For example, Jakovlev, V., et al confirmed in experiments on adjuvant arthritis that the antiphlogistic effect of German chamomile was due to the (-)-a-bisabolol components.
- Essential oils do not build up a tolerance in the body, therefore over time you use them less rather than more frequently. For example, myrcene found in lemongrass has been identified as the major analgesic component of the essential oil. Unlike the central analgesic effect of morphine, myrcene did not cause tolerance on a repeated injection. Its action may constitute a lead for the development of new peripheral analgesics with a profile of action different from aspirin-like drugs. (Lorenzetti B B,. et al.)
- BE Relieved and BE Sport are probably the most versatile and fast-acting pain relief products on the market today. Both are listed with the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) as medicines for a variety of conditions –
- BE Relieved: arthritis osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, joint inflammation, joint swelling, muscular aches and pains, muscular cramps and spasms, maintenance of peripheral circulation, gout, headaches, menstrual pain, breast tenderness, dysmenorrhoea, sprains, soft tissue trauma, low back pain, fibromyalgia, nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety, stress, sciatica and whiplash, lower back pain, nerve pain/mild neuralgia, shingles, rash, dry skin, minor burns (including sunburn), minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions), wounds, scratches, eczema, dermatitis, cuts and abrasions, sleeplessness, insomnia, sore throat, tonsillitis, enlarged and varicose veins, improvement in well-being. Contains essential oils of Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Neroli, Orange (Sweet), Petitgrain and Vetiver.
- BE Sport: arthritis osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, joint inflammation, joint swelling, muscular aches and pains, muscular cramps and spasms, maintenance of peripheral circulation and blood flow, gout, headaches, migraine, menstrual pain, breast tenderness, dysmenorrhoea, sprains, soft tissue trauma, low back pain, fibromyalgia, stress and mild anxiety, stress, sciatica and whiplash, nerve pain/mild neuralgia, sciatica, shingles, dry skin, minor burns (including sunburn), minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions), wounds, scratches, cuts and abrasions, enlarged and varicose veins, improvement in well-being. Contains essential oils of Arnica, Basil, Bergamot, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Orange (Sweet), Pine Needle, Rosemary and Sandalwood.
Contraindications: None known.
Application: Topical. Apply a small amount to the painful area i.e. knees, feet, back etc. Headache: apply to the temples, back of neck and under the ears; Sinus: apply on and around the nose; Earache: insert a couple of drops into the ear. Can also be used in the bath: 1-2 capfuls and enjoy a long soak.