Natural Essential Oils in Australia
Experience Our High-Quality Natural Essential Oils in Australia
You may have been hearing about natural essential oils in Australia for years. But what are they? What do they do and what’s so special about these oils other than the soothing scents? We’re here to help you understand what essential oils are and what they can do for you.
What You Should Know About Essential Oils in Australia Online
Before delving into the world of essential oils, there are a few things you should know. Luckily these oils aren’t difficult to understand; here are a few things you should know about essential oils.
- What are essential oils? These incredible oils are indeed quite simple and natural. Long story short, essential oils are compounds that have been extracted from plants. The oils are collected using a process called distillation or cold pressing (this depends on the company), and they are then combined with a carrier oil to make them safe to apply to your skin. Once this process is complete, the oils are bottled and sold to people all over the world.
- How do they work? Essential oils can be inhaled or rubbed into the skin if combined with a skin safe carrier oil. Some people prefer to vaporise pure essential oils into the air using handy devices called diffusers. Inhaling the unique and often uplifting aromas of various oils can stimulate your limbic system which is responsible for controlling your emotions, and you may notice the effect that different oils have on your overall mood throughout the day. But many people also believe that you get more potent results if you use the oils topically allowing it to be absorbed into the skin.
- What can they be used for? Each essential oil has different properties with distinct effects. Lavender oil is exceedingly versatile and could help you calm down, help you sleep, and concentrate, whereas orange oil has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antidepressant, and antimicrobial properties. Search for the aspects that you need help with, and you will discover an essential oil that supports the specific problem.
Common Mistakes People Make When They Buy Essential Oils in Australia
Here are a few common mistakes that you can avoid when you buy essential oils online in Australia.
- Not reading reviews. When buying any product online, it is essential to take a look at the reviews before adding it to your cart. Each of our products has reviews that you can consider before making a final decision. We aim for complete transparency with our customers, and we believe that making an uninformed decision will not help your situation at all. We encourage you to read what our other customers are saying about our oils before you finalise your purchase of essential oils online in Australia.
- Buying fakes. Unfortunately, there are some essential oils on the market that are synthetic or nature identical which are blends of essential oils and aroma chemicals that are not suitable for therapeutic use. It is sometimes difficult to discern so be aware of price, if too cheap it can’t be naturally derived and if it doesn’t seem to work for you it may not be in sufficient strength or could be a synthetic copy. Do your research and check the reviews. Secondly, take a look at the bottle. Most essential oils should be kept in glass bottles as the potent compounds in essential oils react badly with plastic. The bottles should be tinted in some way to protect the oil from ultraviolet light.
About Balanced Essentials
Balanced Essentials initially opened in 1995 in a store in Beecroft, Sydney. After finding success on The Shopping Channel as the highest selling product in the Health and Beauty category, we became an exclusively online retailer where we continue to focus on customer care and top quality products.
Contact us today for more information about our products and what they can do for you.